Wheel Saw Attachment
Whell Saw Bobcat
Whell Saw For Skid Steer Loader,
Skid Steer Saw Trencher Manufacturer
Skid Steer Loader Whell Saw Trencher Catalog Click Link ⇓⇓⇓
Skid Laoder Whell Saw Trencher
- Skid Steer Laoder Whell Saw Trencher ,Carbide-Tipped Bits: For longer tooth wear, bits are carbide-tipped for maximum uptime protection.
- Hydraulic Depth Adjustment: Depth gauge provides for uniform depth control while cutting.
- Hydraulic Side-Shift: For operating close to curbs and walls, the hydraulic side-shift allows the attachment to shift flush with any nearby object.
- Side Cutter Teeth: Reduce wear to the side of the wheel.
- Skis: The full length of the skis provides maximum stability and cutting accuracy.
- Spoil Deflectors: Push milled materials away from the trench, delivering a clean trench for installation.
- Stands: To improve an operator’s ability to attach and remove the wheel saw, storage stands raise the skis when the attachment is not in use.
- Trench Cleaner: Hydraulically controlled, the trench cleaner ensures a clean trench is left behind when operating the wheel saw (6- and 8-inch wheels only).
- Hour Meter: Hours are electronically stored on the attachment and can be read with the deluxe instrumentation panel on Bobcat M-Series loaders to keep track of service intervals and component life.